Dicophar is a selective herbicide for use on managed amenity turf. It is applied using a knapsack sprayer. It is supplied in one-litre or five-litre volumes.
Dicophar (5 litre pack size)
£63.00 (exc. VAT: £52.50)
Dicophar combines the selective actions of 2,4-D, MCPA, Mecoprop-P and Dicamba herbicides. It has foliar and some root activity, providing effective control of a wide range of weeds on managed amenity turf.
Dicophar can be applied once a year, when the weeds are actively growing. Grass can be mowed seven days after application.
- Selective action – will not harm grass at recommended rates
- Versatile – can be used on all managed amenity turf, including sports turf, lawns, bowling greens, playing fields and golf courses
- Highly effective – controls a wide range of annual and perennial broad-leaved weeds.
|Area of use/Situation||Application Rate (One application per year)||Knapsack dilution rate|
|Managed amenity turf||7.5 litres per hectare||75ml in 10 litres of water will cover 100m²|
- 70g/l (6.6 % w/w) 2,4-D acid equivalent
- 70g/l (6.6% w/w) MCPA
- 42g/l (4.0% w/w) MCPP-P
- 20g/l (1.9% w/w) Dicamba under the DMA salt form (soluble concentrate).